Non-legalese, Simple Summary
1. You subscribe to our service for a specific term (annually or monthly), and your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each term.
2. You can upgrade or downgrade level of our services at any time of your usage, however CreatorsHood does not refund any fees in that case.
3. If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 15 days before end of your term (via an email to email@example.com or through product dashboard). Upon cancellation, your data is deleted from our servers after a certain threshold time.
4. You can request to suspend your account and payments for future for a period of maximum one year. In such a case, at our discretion, we can suspend your account and retain your data for a maximum period of one year
5. If you use our services, we can use your business logo on our websites for promotional purposes.
Terms of Service
Please understand that by accepting these terms and conditions, Customer represents and warrants that the Customer is major and thus legally capable to enter in to contract and in case Customer is acting on behalf of some business entity, Customer is duly authorized to enter in to agreement on behalf of the entity Customer is representing. Customer also represents and warrants that the Customer is neither a competitor nor any related party or affiliate of any Competitor of CreatorsHood and all its subsidiary products & applications including but not limited to StockNation, ZeroTouch Agency etc.), or any of its related brands.
Now therefore by clicking "I agree", ordering and/or using CreatorsHood and any of its brands' services, Customer agrees to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement (hereinafter referred to as the agreement)
This agreement is entered between CreatorsHood or any of its brands (hereinafter called as "CreatorsHood") and the payer or/and the recipient of services hereunder as identified as part of the subscription process for CreatorsHood or other Brand Services herein after called as “Customer”,
Now whereas Customer and CreatorsHood both hereby agree to the terms & conditions hereinafter mentioned:
1. Scope of Service
CreatorsHood offers services based on website re-engagement, traffic acquisition and conversion optimization for websites and mobile web which includes the following:
a. Product’s application interface (the “Dashboard”). The service is hosted at the domain managed by the company.
b. Product’s data collection and content delivery network.
c. Support offered by the company primarily at address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Free Tier & Trial
If you register for a free tier or trial of the Service, we will make the Service available to you on a trial basis free of charge until the earlier of (a) the end of the free trial period or (b) the start date of your subscription. If we include additional terms and conditions on the trial registration web page, those will apply as well. During the free trial period, (i) the Service is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, (ii) we may suspend, limit, or terminate the Service for any reason at any time without notice, and (iii) we will not be liable to you for damages of any kind related to your use of the Service. Unless you subscribe to the Service before the end of the free trial, all of your data on the Service may be permanently deleted at the end of the trial, and we may not be able to recover it.
3. Lawful use of the services
Customer hereby agrees to use the services of CreatorsHood only in authorized manner as per terms of services/ package selected. In case it is found that use of services violates the terms of this agreement or any other law, rule or regulation enacted by the concerned authorities from time to time, CreatorsHood reserves it’s right to terminate the agreement & services with immediate effect.
4. CreatorsHood's Responsibilities, Representations and Warranties
1. 4.1 Agreements:
In the performance of Services, CreatorsHood agrees to:
a. perform the Services to the best of its ability and with the degree of care, diligence and skill that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in comparable circumstances;
b. liase with Customer through Customer’s coordinator on matters related to the Services;
c. notify Customer, whenever practicable, if expenses beyond the agreed charges may be incurred;
d. invoice Customer according to the terms of this Agreement and the applicable Service Schedule for the Services performed; and
e. Proceed according to Customer’s reasonable instructions for the disposition of Customer’s Data and supplies on the termination of any Service Schedule.
2. 4.2 Reasonable Attempts to Correct Errors on Notice:
CreatorsHood warrants that it will at its expense make commercially reasonable attempts to correct any errors for which CreatorsHood is directly and solely responsible by rerunning the Service, provided that the Data necessary to correct such errors is available to CreatorsHood; or at CreatorsHood’s option provide a credit to Customer equivalent to the charge that would have been applicable for correcting that portion of the Service that is in error, such credit will be only for errors due solely to malfunction of a system or Software provided by CreatorsHood or any error made by CreatorsHood’s personnel in the performance of the Service. To obtain the rerun Service or the credit, Customer must notify CreatorsHood in writing of such errors within thirty days of receipt of the Services believed to contain the errors.
5. Customer's Responsibilities, Representations and Warranties
1. 5.1 Agreements:
Customer agrees to:
a. provide all necessary Data and any special forms or other required materials or information to CreatorsHood on schedule or in a timely fashion to enable CreatorsHood to provide the Services;
b. ensure the accuracy, legibility, and completeness of all Data supplied to CreatorsHood and be solely responsible for the results obtained from Customer’s use of any of the Services;
c. liase with CreatorsHood through a coordinator Customer will identify, on matters related to the Services and authorize that coordinator to make decisions on behalf of Customer in relation to the implementation of this Agreement and the Services and any changes thereto;
d. comply with CreatorsHood’s security and operating procedures (as may be revised or amended by CreatorsHood from time to time) when Customer’s employees or agents are interfacing with CreatorsHood installed systems;
e. control, and be responsible for the use of, account information, user ids and passwords related to the Services and, where required, when interfacing with CreatorsHood installed systems;
f. not to use services offered by CreatorsHood for any kind of brand bidding, illegal, unsolicited or spam purposes.
g. understand that CreatorsHood will never be liable for any loss of data or other losses incurred by the Customer due to any technical reason.
h. understand that CreatorsHood claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Services offered by CreatorsHood.
i. understand that CreatorsHood does not pre-screen content, but CreatorsHood and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse access to the Services offered by CreatorsHood.
j. realize that payment and/or use of the service only entitles the Customer to the use of the service offered by CreatorsHood, all copyrights, including source code and binary compilations, owned by CreatorsHood are not transferred under any circumstances.
k. not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the service offered by CreatorsHood, use of the services, or access to the services without the express written permission by CreatorsHood.
l. not to directly compete with CreatorsHood or any of its products, by means of direct advertising or, public showcase of product, in the case of a reseller or agency licence.
m. understand that any sort of agency licences are a way to provide add-on services to its existing customers only.
n. not to modify, adapt or hack the services by CreatorsHood or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the services by CreatorsHood.
o. not to transmit unsolicited, “spam” messages or any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
p. raise any questions about the Terms of Service or any other issue at email@example.com in the first place.
2. 5.2 Customer Representations:
Customer represents and warrants to CreatorsHood that: (a) the information Customer has provided for the purpose of establishing an account with CreatorsHood is accurate, and (b) Customer has complied with and will continue to comply with all applicable privacy laws and has obtained and will continue to obtain the requisite privacy consents in the collection and use of all information that may be collected on any website or maintained on any server hosted by CreatorsHood.
6. Term, Termination and Suspension of Service
1. 6.1 Initial Term:
The initial subscription term shall begin on the effective date of your Subscription and expire at the end of the period selected during the subscription process.
2. 6.2 Termination by Customer:
Customer may terminate this Agreement before the end of the Term without liability (except for amounts due for Services provided up to the effective date of the termination) if “CreatorsHood” (a) fails to provide the Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, such failure causes material harm to Customer and “CreatorsHood” does not cure the failure within 10 days of receipt of notice in writing from Customer describing the failure in reasonable detail; or (b) materially violates any other provision of this Agreement and fails to cure the violation within 30 days of receipt of notice in writing from the Customer describing the violation in reasonable detail.
3. 6.3 Termination by “CreatorsHood”:
“CreatorsHood” may terminate this Agreement before the end of the Term without liability (a) on 7 business days’ notice to Customer if Customer is overdue on the payment of any amount due under this Agreement; (b) if Customer materially violates any other provision of this Agreement and fails to cure the violation within 10 days’ notice in writing from “CreatorsHood” describing the violation in reasonable detail; or (c) immediately on written notice upon Customer becoming insolvent or bankrupt within the meaning of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws.
4. 6.4 Following termination:
It is agreed that in case of termination, the fees owed to CreatorsHood as per this agreement will not be cancelled or waived. Customer’s data and account settings shall be irrevocably deleted within 30 days from the date of termination. It shall be Customer’s exclusive responsibility to secure all necessary data from Customer’s account prior to termination.
5. 6.5 Suspension of Service.
CreatorsHood will be entitled to suspend the Service without liability if (a) CreatorsHood, acting reasonably, believes that the Service is being used in violation of this Agreement or any applicable law; (b) Customer is in breach of any material term of this Agreement including, without limitation, failing to pay invoiced amounts in full within 30 days of the Due Date. The Customer will not be able to access any files on CreatorsHood’s servers during a suspension of Service. CreatorsHood will use commercially reasonable efforts to give the Customer advance notice in writing of a suspension of Service unless a law enforcement or governmental agency directs otherwise or suspension without notice is necessary to protect CreatorsHood or its other customers. A suspension of Service under this subsection will not be considered a breach by CreatorsHood of the terms of this Agreement.
6. 6.6 Term of suspension and retention of data:
CreatorsHood shall keep the account of customer suspended for the reasons stated in para (v) above for a maximum period of 3 months, thereafter the account stands deleted and customers data/information shall be deleted from the database of CreatorsHood. But on special request and on being assured by the customer about resumption of services, CreatorsHood may extend the period of suspension and retain the data/information for further specified period of time as agreed.
7. 6.7 Renewal of Term:
Unless one of us gives the other written notice that it does not intend to renew the subscription, the paid subscription and this Agreement will automatically renew for the period selected by the customer in its latest term ("Renewal Subscription Term"). Written notice of non-renewal must be sent at least 15 days in advance of the end of the Subscription Term. The Renewal Subscription Term will be on the current terms and conditions of this Agreement, and subject to the renewal pricing provided for in your Order Form or, if not specified in the Order Form, on our standard pricing available on the websites/web pages for all applications. Should you decide not to renew, you may send the notice of non-renewal by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the cancellation option within the product interface.
7. Fees, Billing, Taxes, Charges
1. 7.1 Fees
The fees set forth in the order form created at the outset of “Customer’s” account shall be effective for the Initial Term and each renewal Term of this Agreement, provided that CreatorsHood shall have the right to revise these fees at any time upon thirty (30) days written notice to Customer. In the event that Customer does not agree with such fee revision, Customer shall have the right to terminate this Agreement upon thirty (30) days written notice, provided that such notice of termination must be received within thirty (30) days of date of notice of the fee increase.
2. 7.2 Billing and Payment Arrangements
CreatorsHood will bill Customer on a annual/monthly/quarterly/half yearly or any other mutually agreed period basis for all recurring fees. One‐time fees, including late payment fees, invoice processing fees, and returned check fees may occur at any time. No refunds or adjustment shall be issued for one‐time fees. For recurring fees, no refund or adjustment for plan downgrades, upgrades or elimination of plan features within the current billing term shall be issued. Invoices/payments are irrevocably deemed final and accepted by Customer unless disputed or sought clarification within thirty (30) days from the date of issue. Customer shall at all times provide and keep current and up‐to‐date Customer’s contact, credit card, if applicable, and billing information on the administrative control panel.
3. 7.3 Payment by Credit Card/ Wire Transfer/Cheque:
For payment CreatorsHood shall only provide an electronic invoice to Customer. Customer may view and print an invoice for Customer’s account (available in product’s interface). If you are paying by credit card, you authorize us to charge your credit card or bank account for all fees payable at the beginning of the Initial Subscription Term and all subsequent Billing Periods, including upgrades. You further authorize us to use a third party to process payments, and consent to the disclosure of your payment information to such third party. CreatorsHood can allow any other mode of payment on special requests and circumstances of the Customer.
4. 7.4 Taxes
Customer acknowledges that the all applicable taxes, duties or government levies whatsoever are not included in the fees and expenses charged under this Agreement. Customer will make timely payment of all such taxes, duties or government levies related to this Agreement.
8. Modification of Terms and Conditions
9. Limited Warranty: Limitation of Damages
1. 9.1 CreatorsHood provides services “as is”. Customer expressly agrees that use of CreatorsHood services is at Customer’s sole risk. CreatorsHood and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, vendors and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement. Customer hereby agree that the terms of this agreement shall not be altered due to custom or usage or due to the parties’ course of dealing or course of performance under this agreement.
2. 9.2 CreatorsHood and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, vendors and licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including but not limited to damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like, that result from the use or inability to use the services or from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or directories, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission, regardless of whether CreatorsHood has been advised of such damages or their possibility.
3. 9.3 Customer agrees that Customer’s sole remedy for any claims regarding the Services is limited to the credits set forth and agreed as per tariff plan opted by the Customer
4. 9.4 Customer is fully responsible for the content of the information and data passing through CreatorsHood's network or using the Services and for all activities that Customer conduct with the assistance of the Services.
10. Software and Intellectual Property Rights
1. 10.1 Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights:
All Intellectual Property Rights, including any Software, owned by a party, its licensors or subcontractors as at the effective date of this Agreement shall continue to be owned by such party, its licensors or subcontractors and, except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the other party shall not acquire any right, title or interest in or to such Intellectual Property Rights. CreatorsHood shall own all right, title and interest in and to any materials created or developed by CreatorsHood or its subcontractors for its internal use or for assisting Customer in the provision of the Services and Customer shall own all right, title and interest in and to any Intellectual Property Rights resulting or based on any work product created or developed exclusively for Customer under this Agreement if fully paid for by Customer. CreatorsHood, on behalf of all its products, reserves the ultimate right to use any data captured, built - but not limited to - over any of its entities - in any manner whatsoever, based on any unannounced conditions.
2. 10.2 Right to use logo:
The customer agrees to let CreatorsHood use their organization's logo in CreatorsHood’s customer list and at other places on its websites.
10.3 License of Customer Software and Intellectual Property:
Customer agree to grant to CreatorsHood, solely for CreatorsHood’s provision of the Services, a license during the Term to use any Intellectual Property Rights, including any Software, owned by or licensed to Customer by third parties and that is necessary for providing the Services to Customer and otherwise performing its obligations under this Agreement. With respect to any Intellectual Property Rights and Software used by CreatorsHood to provide the Services, Customer represents and warrants that: (a) Customer is either the owner of such Intellectual Property Rights or Software or is authorized by its owner to include it under this Agreement; and (b) CreatorsHood has the right during the Term to use such Intellectual Property Rights and Software for the purpose of providing the Services to Customer as contemplated by this Agreement.
3. 10.4 No Assurance of Compatibility:
Customer acknowledges that CreatorsHood makes no representation, warranty or assurance that the Customer’s equipment and Software will be compatible with CreatorsHood’s equipment, Software and systems or the Services.
1. 11.1 CreatorsHood will not use any of Customer’s Confidential Information except in connection with the performance of the Services or the exercise of its rights under this Agreement and will take all reasonable precautions to maintain the confidentiality of Customer’s Confidential Information and to prevent the unauthorized disclosure to others of the Confidential Information. CreatorsHood shall implement industry standard security procedures, such as appropriate firewall, encryption and access security measures but shall not be liable for damages caused to Customer by inadvertent breaches of confidentiality.
2. 11.2 CreatorsHood shall only disclose the Confidential Information to those of its employees and permitted agents and subcontractors who have a need to know and require access to the Confidential Information as may be reasonably necessary in the exercise of CreatorsHood’s rights and performance of the Services under this Agreement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, CreatorsHood will not be required to keep confidential, and may use or license without restriction, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques related to information processing which are developed by CreatorsHood in the performance of Services.
3. 11.3 Notwithstanding the foregoing, CreatorsHood shall be permitted to: (i) monitor Customer’s use of the Services; (ii) report to the appropriate authorities any conduct by Customer (or Customer’s customers or end users) that CreatorsHood reasonably believes violates any applicable law, (iii) provide any information, including Confidential Information, required by law or regulation to be disclosed, or in response to a formal or informal request from a law enforcement or government agency; and (iv) disclose that CreatorsHood is providing the Services to Customer and may include Customer’s name in promotional materials including press releases and on CreatorsHood’s website.
Customer shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless CreatorsHood (and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, mandatories, vendors and licensors) of any and all Claims (including third party Claims) arising as a result of or in relation to any breach of this Agreement or fault by Customer, or in relation to any activities conducted by Customer through the Services, or otherwise in relation to “Customer’s” products or services.
13. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Customer agree, in the event any claim or suit is brought in connection with this Agreement, it shall be brought to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Delhi, India. In any action to enforce this Agreement, including, without limitation, any action by CreatorsHood for the recovery of fees due hereunder, Customer shall pay reasonable attorneys' fees and costs in connection with such action.
In the event that any one or more of the provisions contained herein shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any of the other provisions of this Agreement, and this Agreement shall be construed as if such provision(s) had never been contained herein, provided that such provision(s) shall be curtailed, limited, or eliminated only to the extent necessary to remove the invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability.
No waiver by CreatorsHood of any breach by Customer of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of this Agreement. No such waiver shall be effective unless it is in writing signed by the parties hereto, and then only to the extent expressly set forth in such writing.
Neither party may assign or transfer this Agreement or any rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, except with the prior written consent of the other party, which shall not be unreasonably be withheld; provided that CreatorsHood may assign or transfer this Agreement, or any rights or obligations hereunder, in whole or in part: (i) to an affiliate of CreatorsHood, (ii) in connection with a merger, amalgamation or sale of all or a substantial part of the business of CreatorsHood, or (iii) for financing, securitization or other similar purposes, which assignments and/or transfers shall operate novation and discharge CreatorsHood hereunder. A change of control of Customer shall be deemed to be an assignment and transfer hereunder and shall be governed by the requirements of this provision.
The terms and conditions along with privacy policies with all references, constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the parties to this agreement with respect to the subject matter contained herein, and supersedes all prior terms and conditions which were agreed by the Customer.